Leadership Style Inventory (LSI) Test
The Leadership Style Inventory Test tools are for use by Occupational and Organisational Psychologists as the tests require expert interpretation. HR Professionals can access these tests, but would need to contract an independent Psychologist to interpret the raw data.
Leadership Style Inventory (LSI)
A web-based 30 minute psychometric test that measures how a leader is leading.
The Leadership Style Inventory (LSI) Test is designed to measure the unique leadership style of current Mangers, Executives and other types of workplace and organisational leaders. The emphasis of the test is on how the leader is acting, thinking and feeling with their leadership position. This test can also be used for potential candidates advancing to a higher leadership position.
The LSI Test is a 30 minute web-based test which has been developed especially for managers and leader; the results map important and relevant leadership styles. It fills the gap between traditional personality traits and leadership. It is designed as a personality test but also questions about leadership traits. There is no comparative tool on the market.
The benefits of using the Leadership Style Inventory Test
- LSI helps HR Practitioners make the right choice when recruiting new manager or leaders.
- LSI gives an accurate picture to the workplace’s or organisation’s management group ahead of change or a leadership development program.
- LSI can contribute to understanding and solving leadership problems, for example: absenteeism among staff, lower productivity, conflicts etc.
- LSI provides a good basis for discussions about new requirements, strengths and development needs when managers and leaders are about to be promoted to the next level.
- LSI can help in the construction of a management or leadership group when an effective and dynamic team is needed.
- LSI gives a clear perspective of how someone functions in their management/leadership role role as a first step in coaching.